Tiger Stadium Rules
Here are some of the in-stadium policies at Tiger Stadium:
- Public address announcements are restricted to emergency situations only and must be requested through LSU Police at (225) 578-3231 or dial 911 for emergency situations.
- Southeastern Conference rules do not permit artificial noise-makers to be brought into or used in Tiger Stadium. Anyone found violating this policy is subject to ejection and item is subject to confiscation.
- Only CLEAR tote bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12” will be allowed into Tiger Stadium and all other LSU Athletics venues. One-gallon clear plastic bags and/or small handheld clutch purses (approx. the size of a person’s hand and not larger than 4.5” X 6.5”) will also be allowed to enter. All backpacks, regardless of size, are prohibited. Any bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”, clear or non-clear will be strictly prohibited. Exceptions will only be made for those with approved medical needs. All bags are subject to search and inspection. Reminder, diaper bags that do not meet the clear bag policy guidelines will not be admitted.
- Banners may NOT be hung and poles may NOT be brought into Tiger Stadium unless approved by LSU Athletic Administration – must show documentation of the approved request for admission.
- The possession or consumption of alcohol in the general seating areas of Tiger Stadium is expressly prohibited. Stadium personnel and law enforcement agencies will enforce this policy. Persons who are intoxicated or who are in possession of alcohol are subject to ejection from the stadium.
- Cameras are permitted in Tiger Stadium for both fans and working news media. All photos taken in Tiger Stadium must be for editorial or personal use only and may not be used for advertising, promotions or other trade purposes, or any other commercial or promotional endeavor, without the permission of LSU. Contact the LSU Office of Finance and Administrative Services at (225) 578-3386 with any questions.
- Video cameras are not permitted in Tiger Stadium except for the working news media.
- No re-entry permitted. To re-enter, you must have an unscanned new ticket.
- Smoking and the use of all tobacco products on the LSU Campus is prohibited. This prohibition applies to all individuals while on the LSU Campus, including faculty, staff, students, administrators, contractors, and visitors. The use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, snuff, pipes, and chewing tobacco are not permitted.
- Any seat that impedes on the comfort and enjoyment of a fan in an adjacent seat (in front, behind or to the side) is prohibited. Only stadium seat cushions with no pockets or compartments will be admitted. Any stadium seat measuring 16 inches wide or less will fit into any seat in Tiger Stadium.
- All visitors to Tiger Stadium are subject to inspection.
- The throwing of objects from the stands is strictly prohibited and is cause for immediate ejection.
- Umbrellas are NOT allowed in Tiger Stadium. Umbrellas left at the gate/entrance will be confiscated and discarded during security sweeps.
- All persons, regardless of age, must present a ticket for admission to Tiger Stadium.
Code of Conduct
- Refrain from the use of vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning or intimidating language at any time.
- Always support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner.
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Refrain from engaging in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
- Refrain from throwing objects for any reason.
- Fans are to stay off of the field.
Kindly refer to LSU official website for more detailed information on game day guidelines.